Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Missing you....

Good Morning Baby Liam! While Daddy is working and Great Granma is
at her daycare, I'm here alone thinking about you, how we spent our
time when we were alone at home. How you always make me company. 
I miss how you always kick me in my belly every morning,(my little alarm clock.☺️),I miss how you always have hiccups and the little contractions that you gave me. Remember whenever I play my songs? Even though your Daddy hates some of them, you  were  always active in my belly, it was like a party!It was our you & me moments. I miss all of those with you my love! I  still can't believe it's another day without you again. It feels like it was just yesterday that I was annoying you by poking your little nose and  trying to wake you up by giving you non stop kisses on your red pinkish cheeks. You should've been 2 weeks now. I can picture you looking healthy and cute with your mixed brown and black hair, your blonde eyebrows, your big dark brown eyes like mine , and your cleft chin like daddy! You are such a cutie!I miss everything about you my baby boy! 

2 comments: