Saturday, April 4, 2015

1st Month. #030415 #1127PM

Hi Liam, Happy 1st Month! Are you celebrating up there in heaven with God and with your friends? I can picture you happy and pain free....Sad to say while you're happy up there, Mommy is still hurting, I still can't accept the fact that you are not here with us. That you need to leave as that soon. That all I can do right now is look at your pictures and videos over and over again. I miss you so much baby...I miss you because I can no longer hold you. I miss you because I can no longer kiss you, I miss you because I can no longer hear you cry, I miss you because I can no longer sing and talk to you. I miss you because I didn't get enough time with you. You are suppose to be here with mommy  and daddy. I know heaven needed you more than we do. But it is still unfair. I wasn't planning on celebrating your first month like this, I remember while I was still pregnant with you I was planning on sticking those monthly birthday stickers on your cute little onesie and putting cupcakes on your side! (how cute!)...Sad to say we didn't get a chance to experience that. And it even hurts more just thinking about it. I feel incomplete without you baby :( But I know you're watching me and that you don't want to see me crying everyday. I know you want mommy to be happy. I love you baby! I'll just send all my kisses and hugs to you in heaven, just be sure to send me some in return!.. Until we meet again. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment